The Growing Tree is happy to receive your manuscripts. Everyday we receive many of them, therefore, allow us some time to get back to you. If interested, we will contact you within six months.
Before sending your manuscript please consider to:
- Read about the kind of books we publish and make sure your manuscript is in line with our publications;
- Please, make sure you are not sending us any original copy of either the text or the illustrations. You can send us a color copy of the illustrations or if you prefer attach a CD to the paper manuscript;
- Send us a copy of your CV and a list of other books you have published if any;
- Include a synopsis, a maximum one-page summary of your story including its ending.
- Answer the following questions: Why is this manuscript important and why should it be published? Who is it directed to? Who does it address? What is the message within the book?
- We do not consider children’s books that are not already illustrated. The illustrations rights must already be property of the author (please visit our Flikr page - link at the bottom of this page - to view the kind of illustrations we select for publication). We will be happy to evaluate your project, please send it in a story board format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Divination card decks projects can be sent via email to email@example.com. Please send images and illustration in low definition JPG format and include accompanying text as a Word, Pages or PDF document.
- All manuscripts for the self-help category must be sent as a printed paper copy to:
THE GROWING TREE
Attention of Cristina Oliva
2485 Placid Way
Ann Arbor, MI 48104